Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogs...

I'm sure I've said this before, but "my name is Kelli and I stalk, I mean read, other blogs. I've come to realize that I'm not the only person who does this. Sometimes in the comments (because yes I read the comments too) I'll see that someone will say that they too do not know the person but read the blog anyways. NOTE: See Ron, I am normal.
I like to read other blogs because a lot of times it gives me ideas as to what to do with my own children (crafts, outings, discipline), or house (organization, decorating), etc. I also like to read blogs about multiples because I just think that is so amazing and those families are HUGE troopers.
I repeat all of this information also to say that I need to clean up the place. And by "place" I mean my own blog. People have such interesting things to say and I learn a lot by reading..about parenting, politics, cooking, vaccinations...all kinds of stuff. So, I think I'm pretty interesting so I need to spice things up.
So, stay tuned...hopefully soon I can say "it just got interesting." From Friends!




1 comment:

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Your post made me smile. I like to read others for the same reasons. I usually comment, though, because the curiousity kills me that I have many, many who read my blog, but few who comment.