Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kelli's Krafts

Sadly, I haven't been making cards as much as I would like to lately and when I do I forget to take a picture.  I will plan better this week and have something for you next Tuesday.  In the meantime, stop by stampinup.com to check out its newest products in its Holiday Mini, including Halloween items as well as Christmas stamps (because we all know that Christmas is just around the corner).

Also, SU's clearance rack has over 200 items...some items up to 80% off!!!  I saw some Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper that I must grab right away.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Rach said...

I haven't been making cards lately, either. :o( I REALLY need to get in my studio and play around some, but I'm not sure tonight's the night. We have baptism class at 7:00 which is REALLY going to cut into any stamping time this evening.

Oh well.

Unknown said...

What? No time to craft? What are you, a mom or something????

~Becca

Anonymous said...

I've done that so many times! I always forget to take a picture or forget my camera all together.

and I am just starting to think about christmas also.

Kelly said...

I'm going to take some pics of the thank you cards that you made :) It's on my "to-do" list...along with about a hundred other things! Thanks for the reminder about Christmas being right around the corner, hehe! Must...start...thinking...about...Christmas!