Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!!

I have been in a little stamping slump BUT I plan on getting my groove back this week as I prepare for an upcoming workshop.  I have a few ideas swirling around in my head...one of them being Christmas cards and gifts.  It is really about that time to start thinking about cards, especially if you want to make them.  Well Stampin Up! announced this new offer for holiday kits...simple kits to make cards or gifts for loved ones.  We all love simple right?  Check it out here.  If you'd like to order send me an email or go straight to my site (http://kelliskrafts.stampinup.net) to order online.

Happy Stamping.

6 comments:

Kelli W said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas! I'm still working on Halloween stuff right now:)

Angie said...

I love the vintage Christmas cards...they are so classy...very nice :)

jennykate77 said...

I'll have to check it out!! I love simple and I LOVE making my own cards!

Hope you're having a great week!!♥

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see your Christmas ideas come to life! Please share!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I'm an absolute mess with stamps, but admire those who do it! :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I'm sure they will be great - good luck!