Friday, October 30, 2009

Thanking God on Friday

** I am thankful for my mom and MIL. They come over every year and help out with trick or treat and I appreciate that so much. The kids love going trick or treating with Maw Maw and my mom and get to chill, talk and see all of the cool costumes.

** I am thankful that Jamison's front tooth finally fell out. It would bother her when she would eat and she was getting a little frustrated. She ran up to me when I got home yesterday to tell me that she pulled it out while she was at school. She's so brave!

** I am thankful for prayer. It works! With the little things...it works. I have been working on praying during the little things that come up and I am thankful for the results.

3 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I so wish my mom and dad would come. My mom has only been here the year I had my baby, and I would do it every year if we could.

Carrie said...

It's so fun to spend these fun holidays with the grandparents! Dan's parents are coming to our house to see the kids' costumes! It's so fun! Can't wait to see Jamison with her tooth missing! Way to go! I bet she is so proud and excited! I need to pray so much more often..especially for those little things! That's so important! So wonderful to witness answers to your prayers!

Miller Racing Family said...

I am so excited her front tooth came out. My mom said that I always pulled my teeth out at school. I guess it was all the attention. lol I hope you have a great Halloween with family!