Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Shower Card

I wanted to show you the card I made for a baby shower that I went to on Sunday. My friend and her husband don't know what they are having so I decided to make a neutral card. It is a 3x3 card and I used both of my stamp sets (I only have two, but I'm working on that). I used my Hello Again set for stamp the hearts for the background and one of my tag stamps (I don't know the name of the set) for the tag and used my tag punch for the shape (I love this punch!). I stamped another heart on the inside of the card where I wrote the message.

I'm proud of my second made-it-all-on-my-own card (I forgot to take a picture of the first one, sorry).

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are great Kelli! How fun! {And those Rice Krispies Treats look delicious...! Dan is home from Arizona, so I better bake something soon! haha!}

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

It's precious -- great job! Hope the shower was as fantastic as the invitations!

stampingwithlulu said...

Yay! You posted a card! Great job! There's nothing like a handmade card. At the last few baby showers I've attended, the moms-to-be joked that they knew what gift was from me. It was the gift with the handmade card :) LOL!