Thursday, August 20, 2009

I am Feelin the Love!

My friend Vivienne gave me this wonderful award. How sweet of her to think of me as uplifting. One thing I do try to work on is being positive and joyful and it makes me happy that she feels that coming across from my blog. I've said it before and I'll say it again that if you have not read her blog it is a must. She's so funny and always gives me just the laugh that I need. I've learned some wonderful things from her as well. She is a must read.

Thank you Vivienne!

I am awarding - Becca!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on your award..you are very uplifting :))

Emily said...

That was a well deserved award as I always find you so cheerful and uplifting!

Courtney said...

Congrats! You very much deserve this one!

Christy said...

Congratulations! And what a cute award!

Ms. Tee said...

Congratulations! I agree, you are always uplifting. :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Congrats on the award. You totally deserve it, I always love reading your post, you always have the best ideas whether it is books to crafts to organizing you got it all in this blog. Have a great Thursday!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

See? 6 out of 6 readers agree with me: your blog is uplifting....

jules said...

Congrats on your award!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You ARE uplifting - what a perfect award for you!

Hope you had a great day today!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

Congrats! I couldn't agree more with Vivienne! YOu are always so positive and happy in your posts...I bet you are like this in person too!!

And awww....thanks for gifting me with this sweet award!!

I love it! You made my Saturday!

~Becca