Monday, July 13, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday - Favorites


Today's FMM is being hosted by Mamarazzi because Kasey is still on her amazing vacation (you really need to check out all that they are doing). She does a cool Favorite Things swap, so her topic for today is our favorite things. Here is my list (in no particular order):

1. Baby wipes. I loves these things. I use them for more than diaper changes. I wipes faces, tables, spills, etc. I carry them in my car and in my purse. They are a quick and easy way to get cleaned up.

2. Notebooks. If you've been reading my blog for a while this comes as no surprise. I have a weakness for notebooks, and I am picky about the style. I like a good spiral notebook with a clear cover, preferably with color. I use notebooks for my many lists that I create, jotting down information that I need, etc. This is another thing that I carry with me at all times.

3. Giordano's pizza. This is the best pizza I have ever tasted, hands down. I can't wait to get to Chicago so that I can enjoy this favorite.

4. The pool. I love my pool, well it's Dublin's pool, but it's the pool that we go to. It's so relaxing and fun all at the same time. I hope to squeeze in some pool time this week.
5. Bag balm. I have used this stuff for years. It's really for cow utters, which I know sounds gross but it is a great moisturizer...especially if you're dry like me. I mainly use it on my lips, but it also works on dry patches. I have a big can in my room and then one little can that I carry in my purse. It is a must-have for me.


6. Colored pens. These make me happy and my lists and notebooks much more fun. I am always trying to find new colored pens. My favorite pens are by Pilot...Precise V5 and V Razor Point, extra fine.
7. The color yellow. It's just such a happy color. It's makes my day brighter.

8. Coke. This is my drink of choice. Most people after a long day need a margarita or a glass of wine...me, I'll take a nice cold Coke!

9. The Bible and reading. If I have a question, the Bible has an answer (even if it's an answer I don't want to hear!). I also just love to read in general. The newest James Patterson is in at the library...one I forgot to add to my Summer Reading List.


10. The picture scream KELLI. Sunflowers, a nice clean vase, notebooks, colors, a sunny window...these are a few of my favorite things.

22 comments:

Chrissy Thomas said...

Great list Kelli! I gotta say I have never used the bag balm on my lips, we use it for our dry cracked feet! Happy FMM!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I connect with many of the items on your list. We don't use bag balm though, we love Soft and Precious products. I originally found it at Walmart, but in our area they stopped carrying it. My boys have ultra dry skin and eczema and this product smells nice AND softens their skin.

Hugs

ps I love notebooks too!

Kelli W said...

Great list! That pizza looks so YUMMY! We just had pizza this weekend, but it didn't look nearly as good as that pic!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I'm singing "These are a few of my favorite things" now.

thanks for sharing those with us!

MadeInCanarias said...

I also love pools. Good that I have one at home.

Joanna said...

I love your list! Pool, colored pens, coke and more!

eriochrome said...

I find baby wipes are so handy in so many different occasions too! I think I'll probably continue to carry some even after ER is finally potty trained.

Kenlie said...

Now I want to go swimming. It's warm and sunny outside, and that picture of the pool makes me wish I was there!

Unknown said...

baby wipes and cokes and color pens girl I could have written this one!

love it

Crazee Juls said...

Yellow is my favoritest color, it's so happy. :) We share a lot of things in common, like i thought I was the only one that used bag balm. Crazee. It is the best moisturizer ever,I totally agree... Have a super week!

J.J. said...

Great list!!!! I have seen that balm...but never used it! Man...I am sureI will keep using baby wipes even after #4 is potty trained!!!!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

Love your list. I love colored pens too. I'm all about color:) Happy FMM!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a notebook freak too, LOVE THEM and have several with different lists! LOL

kimert said...

Great list!! I love the pool and I love pizza! Happy FMM!

Sugarplum Garters said...

Love your list! My mom uses bag balm too ~ I've never tried it but I think the jar is adorable!

Happy FMM!

Alicia said...

I LOVE pretty much your whole list! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

oo your a woman after my own heart.. I love all the school supplies!! I look forward to back to school time just to look at all of the school supplies :-)

Unknown said...

Such a cute list!!! I loved it!! And I have noticed your picture on blogger for awhile, but I loved seeing it up close at the end!!

Happy Monday
~Becca

KFell said...

Hurray for Kelli's/Kellie's! I almost said that one of my favorite things for Friend Makin' Mondays is when I see my name spelled correctly - how about you? :-) Oh, and I also loooove notebooks!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Hi Kelli! What a fun list -- your favorite things are all really fantastic -- notebooks, colored pens... I haven't heard of Bag Balm, but it sounds like a great idea!

-Christie

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Kelli!
Happy FMM! You have a great lsit! I have never heard of that Bag moisturizer stuff - it sounds wonderful! Love the pool too. And the pizza sounds divine!

XOX
Jen

Mom said...

Great list! I love the sunflower/notebook photo!