Thursday, September 4, 2008

A New Member of the Family


This is my Aunt Roni, my mom's sister. She is the WONDERFUL person who comes into my home everyday and takes care (good care) of my children. She loves my kids like they are her own. She does wonderful things with them on a daily basis: reads to them, takes them to the zoo, takes them on walks, pushes them on the swings for hours, cooks them breakfast and lunch...I could go on and on.
Well, Jamison came home from school the other day and had a picture that she had drawn of her family. When I got home and saw it Aunt Roni asked me if I noticed something. I did notice that there was an extra figure in the picture and I thought Jamison had drawn Steve, her imaginary dog. But then Jamison informed me that it was Aunt Roni (note: you have to understand that that the figure was smaller than me, Jamison and Rondell and all brown, that's why I thought it was a dog). Aunt Roni was so touched that Jamison thinks of her as part of her immediate family. I asked Aunt Roni if she wanted to keep the picture and she did.
We all love Aunt Roni and don't know what we'd do without her!
Note: Don't tell her that I put her picture on the Internet, she hates pictures, but I love this one of her and Jamison. It shows there love for one another.

No comments: