Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family Fun Day

Since Rondell has been working a second job we don't spend as much time together as a family as we used to. Well, since we all had Labor Day off I decided to make it "Family Fun Day." I decided that we would spend the entire day, just us, and do some fun things.

First, after breakfast, we went to the Dublin Spray Park. I love this place. It is so much fun for the kids to run around in the water and play. The weather was so beautiful and it was perfect for the water. Both Caleb and Jamison played for quite a while and I think they really enjoyed the first part of "Family Fun Day." Rondell would chase them around and that was so fun for me to watch. I love watching Rondell play with the kids and watching the smiles on their faces!
Here are some pictures:

Testing the waters



She just melts my heart

Finally, a picture of them together

I could just look at this face all day

After the Spray Park we went to our favorite place...Chipotle! I think we could eat Chipotle everyday if the budget would allow. After lunch was family nap time. We usually do this on Sundays after church and it was nice to sneak in another day.

For dinner we cooked out, another favorite thing. Ron had brats, the kids had hot dogs and I had a hamburger. The food was really yummy, I even made macaroni and cheese (hi Tonya!). After dinner it was time to settle down because Jamison has her first week of school with more than just the one day.

Overall it was such a nice and relaxing day. I just love those three wonderful people and I'm thank God daily for them.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Looks like your family had a blast Kelli and you're right, you're kids are beautiful. What contagious smiles. I love checking in and seeing what you guys are up to!
Yeah, I hope my questions and statements didn't come off too strong. This is just something I'm passionate about and I try to do it respectfully becuase everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, especially someone as sweet as you. :) Have a great weekend with your hubby and little ones!!!