Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

Photobucket


I could use a distraction today...so, I thought I'd answer a few random questions for WWTK.  Ready?

1.  Name 5 of your favorite new blogs that you're readings.  August Fields, Cookie Mondays, Paper in Bloom, I Create, & ReMarkable Home are a few of my newer reads.  Go right now and check them out...oh wait, after you finish my post, of course.

2.  When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be?  Did you follow through on your ideas?  I always thought I'd have 3 because my Granita would always say "you have to have 2 to fight and 1 to tell."  I did not follow through because I only had two, but that is plenty for me...I only have two hands :)

3.  What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about?  It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc.  I'm pretty sure Rondell and I would fall into this category.  Yesterday's argument (if you can really call it that) was over who is responsible for vacuuming...I say it's Ron, he says he didn't know that was his job.  Silly.

4.  What is your favorite scent that others my not find very nice?  Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.  I'd have to say pumpkin candles mainly because I burn them all year long and I know people think of that as a Fall scent.

5.  What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?  (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?)  My thoughts...do what you like, but just make sure you pick a doctor who can make you look as natural as possible.  Me personally, I have no desire.

Need some distraction...join in on the fun.

6 comments:

Kelli W said...

I always wanted 4 kiddos...2 girls and 2 boys! It's funny how things don't always turn out the way you think they will:) Jason and I fight about silly stuff like who an actor is on a show, but IMDB ususally helps us solve the argument pretty quickly!

Brenna said...

I love the fall scents too! I actually am still burning the Yankee Candle "Be Thankful" and it is July!! I just love the feeling of fall and all it brings- so why not smell it all year too??

Robin said...

There was a time when I wasn't allowed to use the vacuum. Yep! Allowed!! Go head on Dude!!

carissa said...

Sometimes lighthearted is necessary in the midst of desperate times. We argue over the vacuum too. : )

Thank you for sending that picture of Dean. It gave me chills knowing he is now with the God of Bible face to face. It's beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. Continuing to pray for them and you.

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Everyone keeps saying we are out numbered by having 3 kids-- but I like your Granita's way of thinking!! I might have to start using that myself!! :)
So glad you linked up with us!! Love seeing new faces!

VandyJ said...

I could burn apple candles all year, and cinnamon ones too. Fall scents are just so cozy.