I could use a distraction today...so, I thought I'd answer a few random questions for WWTK. Ready?
1. Name 5 of your favorite new blogs that you're readings. August Fields, Cookie Mondays, Paper in Bloom, I Create, & ReMarkable Home are a few of my newer reads. Go right now and check them out...oh wait, after you finish my post, of course.
2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas? I always thought I'd have 3 because my Granita would always say "you have to have 2 to fight and 1 to tell." I did not follow through because I only had two, but that is plenty for me...I only have two hands :)
3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc. I'm pretty sure Rondell and I would fall into this category. Yesterday's argument (if you can really call it that) was over who is responsible for vacuuming...I say it's Ron, he says he didn't know that was his job. Silly.
4. What is your favorite scent that others my not find very nice? Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc. I'd have to say pumpkin candles mainly because I burn them all year long and I know people think of that as a Fall scent.
5. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery? (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?) My thoughts...do what you like, but just make sure you pick a doctor who can make you look as natural as possible. Me personally, I have no desire.
Need some distraction...join in on the fun.