Happy Monday Friends. Can you believe that summer is here and in full swing? Today we're getting to think more about our love for summer as Kasey asks us to name 10 things we love about summer. Easy as pie!
1 - 5. My first 5 things are listed here from a post I did last week.
6. Fruit Salad. There is nothing like good summer fruit all mixed together.
7. Painted Toes. I don't usually have my toes painted in the winter, but in the summer they are always painted. I love the look of tanned painted toes!
8. Family cookouts. Fun times, good food (especially my mother-in-law's short ribs)...doesn't get much better than that!
9. Vacation. Next week is our staycation and it can't get here fast enough. Being able to be on our own schedule and to get stuff done around the house will be so great. And trips to the pool of course!
10. Watching my kids enjoy life. There's nothing like watching them run through the water, or color with sidewalk chalk, or ride their bikes, or chase after bubbles. I love to see their cheerful faces.