- The sun is shining and it is supposed to be 80 today and through the weekend!
- The week is over. I've had a rough two weeks and feel out of sorts for some reason. I think I just need to open the windows and get some fresh air, make a few lists, and cook a nice Sunday dinner...that'll make things better.
- My mom is coming over tomorrow to work in the yard. We have some major clean up to do and I'm grateful that she's willing to help us...AND she even hired someone to do the major stuff. What a mom!
- I only have 2 1/2 weeks until I sign up for our pool pass. We didn't get one last year (we got a pass to our local waterpark instead) and I missed going. I can't wait to pack a lunch and sit by the pool!
- I realized this week that we don't have anymore payments for Jamison's school. In our district we have to pay for all-day Kindergarten.
- A got a nice, genuine hug from a new friend yesterday. I needed that!
- All of my Pay it Forward friends got their packages and they liked their gifts...YEAH!
- Did I already say that the sun is shining?
Why are you thankful?