I've seen this tag going around and today I was tagged by my new friend Amy. You have to stop by her blog...she's so nice, her kids are adorable, her hubby is handy...she's just cool!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. Going to Destin, Florida next year.
2. Organizing my house.
3. Fun pool days this summer.
4. Rondell completing the Honey Do list that I made for him since I won the challenge.
5. Gardening with my mom.
6. Seeing my brother graduate from High School.
7. Going to Atlanta in May to see some of my favorite girlfriends.
8. Paying off our debt.
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Went to work.
2. Got to see my friend Lyndsey's boys.
3. Held Caleb for more than 30 seconds...it was so nice.
4. Talked to my sister (she left today...sniff).
5. Went to Hallmark and Staples.
6. Went to a BSF seminar on homiletics (it was wonderful!).
7. Ate Tommy's pizza.
8. Had a slumber party downstairs with Jamison and Toshianna for Toshianna's last night with us.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1. Be more productive with my time.
2. Teach 2nd grade (I'm thinking of changing fields...still in the prayer stages).
3. Go to Destin, Florida this year.
5. Scrapbook really well (paper and digital).
6. Speak well in public.
7. Not worry.
8. Keep house plants alive.
8 Shows I Enjoy (of course all these shows I'm behind on because I haven't made the time)...
1. Medium (guilty!)
3. Criminal Minds
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. Friends (my all-time favorite!!!!!)
7. 18 Kids and Counting
8. Desparate Housewives
8 Friends I tag...
class t-shirt love
7 hours ago