Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tag, I'm It

My blog friend Tanya at Miller Racing Family has tagged me to play the keeping it real game. I do not like taking pictures of myself but it was fun to be included. So here I go being a good sport.

Here are the rules:

Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.

NO CHEATING!

I didn't take my picture right away because I was at work when I saw the tag. But I did take it as soon as I got home. This is basically me daily, no makeup (I'm working on that), curly hair and glasses!

Now, tag...you're it:

Jodie

Kelli

Kelli

1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Isn't this tag such a curse! ;) However, it is fun to see a picture every now and then of the person behind the blogging! :)