Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Weekend (sorry, no pictures)

We had a really good weekend. Saturday was my mom's birthday. She came over and we had the best breakfast EVER! We had steak, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, fruit salad (pineapple, kiwi and strawberries), cheese danish and OJ. We just couldn't get enough. It was a great way to celebrate a great lady.
On Sunday after church we went to my friend Lyndsey's house. Ever since Jamison was about a month old my family, Lyndsey's family and our friend Erin's family have gotten together once a month for playgroup. It started when each family only had one child. Lyndsey's Quinn and Erin's Megan are a week apart and both kids are about 3 months older than Jamison. We've had some fun times and have shared many stories. Now Lyndsey has added Drew and Erin has added Emma and Brady. Well, Erin's family moved to NC some time ago but they still come back to Ohio to visit family and friends. So we were able to get together for another playgroup and it was a lot of fun. I, of course, forgot my camera but Lyndsey took some really good pictures. It was nice to see Erin and John and the kids (and Lyndsey too!)
Then my Mila came over while Marja went to a party. She is so adorable and sweet. She just takes it all in when she's at our house and we love having her. I'm sure I've said this before but it does make me realize that I would rather not have three. We did have all of the kids sleeping at the same time so maybe we're doing something right. When Marja came back she stayed for dinner and we just had a good time. Jamison loves Marja and loves when she comes over to spend time with her. Of course Caleb was his usual flirty self!
Overall it was a great weekend. A nice way to start off June. Now we just need to get to the pool.

No comments: