Monday, June 16, 2008

My Twin

This is my Twin:
He's 14 1/2 years younger than me. He's my brother Evan. Technically Evan is my half brother but I've never thought of him as a half...he's all my brother. We are so much alike sometimes it's scary. Being that we never lived together and that I left for college when he was only 4 we haven't had much bonding time as siblings. Non the less, he's my baby. He was my first baby before I had babies. I love this kid with all my heart (even though he's not much of a kid anymore, he's 6'3", deep voice and driving)!

Yesterday while we were in Cleveland Evan and I were able to have some time alone, which is rare. I went with him to pick up one of his friends, since he only has his temps. It was nice just to be able to hang out and talk. I, of course, still try and find out any scoop there is to know about the girls in his life...gotta be protective.
He's growing up to be a fine young man, I'm so proud.

No comments: