Friday, June 13, 2008

Anniversary Weekend - Day One


Rondell and I celebrate our 6-year anniversary on Sunday. Today the kids went to Cleveland to spend some time with my dad and Renee. Jamison was very excited to go (background: I have a sister, Toshianna, and she's 9. She was adopted by my dad and stepmom when she was 3. Jamison absolutely adores her and loves spending time with her).


Tonight Rondell and I went to a program at our church called Marriage Matters, Couples who wish to have a Godly marriage. I saw it in our bulletin and thought it would be a good thing to go to, to kind of kick off the weekend. We had a great time. The discussion was about men being clams and women being crowbars (based on a book). We had a good discussion and it was nice to meet some other couples from our church.


Now we're going to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy! Fun times.

No comments: