Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ron














I'm a little late with this post, but Rondell's birthday was on Thursday. He turned 32. So, I figured in honor of his 32nd birthday, I'd list 32 reasons why I love him. Here I go (in no particular order:
1. He makes me laugh
2. He's tall (yes, this list goes beyond the sappy emotions!)
3. He scratches my back for me
4. He's handsome
5. He makes the BEST grilled cheese (I just had one today, yum!)
6. I can be totally honest with him without hesitation
7. We both love Lost
8. He's a great dad
9. Sometimes he'll get up with the kids and let me sleep in
10. He took 6 weeks off when I had Jamison
11. He took 8 weeks off when I had Caleb
12. He cleans up vomit (I HATE the stomach flu)
13. He likes to snuggle
14. He drives us when we go places
15. He gets up in the middle of the night with Caleb
16. He always puts the toilet seat down
17. He's kind
18. He likes football (Go Giants!)
19. He emails me because he knows I like it
20. I love his smile
21. He tells me I'm beautiful (even if I don't feel beautiful)
22. He's pretty good with computers (because I'm not)
23. He takes Jamison to school
24. He's a Christian
25. He watches Chick Flicks with me (he saw You've Got Mail twice at the theatre with me!)
26. He loves me (even during mood swings)
27. He gets along well with my mom
28. He cuts the grass
29. He makes CDs for me
30. His kisses
31. He'll give me his last bite of food
32. HE'S ALL MINE!!!!
Happy Birthday baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, thank you, baby!