Friday, September 9, 2011

{Friday Favorites}

friday favorite things | finding joy
It is clear that I am s.l.o.w.l.y. adjusting to this new routine.  I am behind in a lot of different areas, including blogging, catching up on emails AND my walking.

But, I can't focus on being behind...I just need to look ahead, to things for which I am grateful...

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentation 3:22-23

~ I am grateful for this verse

~ Belly laughs while talking to my friend Kristina

~ Watching the Friends marathon on Nick @ Nite...love that show

~ Counting down to the new Fall TV season...I miss my shows

~ PTA meetings (this is my year to start being more involved)

~ Fall soap scents from Bath & Body Works (they have a scent called Pumpkin Caramel Latte that is just yummy)

~ I am excited to be able to participate in the 10 on 10 link party tomorrow since the 10th falls on a Saturday this month

~ Cool temps

~ Opening the windows in my house

~ Chipotle for lunch

~ Making plans to go to the big High School football game tonight

~ Seeing all of the people falling in love with the Erin Condren planner (I will be ordering mine for 2012 soon - in zen gems)

~ Looking forward to another productive, yet relaxing weekend

Happy Friday Friends :)

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

I need to try the 10 on 10 tomorrow. We have a day full of football games so I will have plenty to take pictures of:) I saw the Friends marathon too and we watched a couple episodes...they always make me laugh! I hope you have a great day and an even better weekend Kelli!

amy said...

Oh, thanks for the 10 on 10 reminder. It's tomorrow. Yikes... I can't wait to see yours.
I too am falling behind. (I ran once this week, boo) I am so wanting to find a good routine and as new things are added (or dropped) from my schedule I find it takes me about 2/3 weeks to figure it all out. Hardest though is when in the middle of all that I have an 'unexpected.' :)
Thank you for the verse.

Rach said...

I was just getting ready to send you an email to check on you and decided to check here one more time to see if you had posted. Whew! Glad all is well. :o)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I am so excited that Nick at Nite is now including Friends. I was watching it last night, and I had forgotten how hilarious it is!

I love that verse too :)

And I'm so happy that you're looking ahead. I was getting on my own case about walking, and not being further along in my Bible reading. But all I can do is try harder the next time.

Stephanie said...

Sounds wonderful! I LOVE Nick at Nite- I have watched many many shows starting way back with Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore :) We had Chipotle for dinner tonight- yummy!