Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picture of the Week

There's a theme for this picture...traveling.

This is my friend Katie's son and the shirt he had on a few weeks ago.  I didn't use any special settings for this but I did ask him to stand in front of me for a bit while I took a few shots to get it just right (I kept losing the Y in the fold of the shirt).  Her son was such a trooper.

I used Picasa to allow the colors to stand out a bit more and to brighten it up a little.


Katie and her hubby Josh just went on a two-week vacation to Italy.  I can't wait to hear all about it and see her pictures.  Her son will be traveling to India on his first mission trip in November.

This is their year for traveling!

Where do you want to travel?

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

What a fun picture! I would love to go to Italy! I have seen some amazing photos on pinterest lately and they all seem to be from Italy or Greece:)

Rach said...

Fantastic photo!

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to Italy some day. OH, and there are bunches of places here in the US. Some day...

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Great pic! I love Picasa! We were just saying tonight that we've travelled a lot internationally, and there are so many things we haven't seen in the US!

Unknown said...

Cute picture!

I loved traveling in Europe but with the kids, we are settling for as much of the US as we can!

~Becca

Joanna said...

What a cute picture! Ahhh, I'd love to travel to Italy and eat real Italian food and to live it up in that culture for a couple of weeks...That would be fabulous!