Thursday, April 3, 2008

Interesting Information...Why Not

A--Available, Married or Single: Married
B--Best friend: Ron Deezy!
C--Cake or Pie: Pie
D--Drink of Choice: Coke
E--Essential item you use everyday: Bag Balm (for my lips)
F--Favorite Color: Yellow (it's such a happy color)
G--Gummy bears or worms: Worms!
H--Hometown: I was born in Columbus, but grew up in University Heights, Ohio (outside of Cleveland
I--Indulgence: Coke
J--January or February: This is hard because it used to be February because of Valentine's Day, but Caleb was born in January so I'm going to have to go with that.
K--Kids and names: (2) Jamison Lee and Caleb Duane
L--Life is incomplete without: my family
M--Marriage Date: June 15, 2002
N--Number of siblings: 2, Evan (17) and Toshianna (9)
O--Oranges or apples: Apples!
P--Phobias or fears: Drowning
Q--Fave quote: Just ask, all they can say is no (from my mama!)
R--Reason to smile: God, my family, my friends
S--Season: Summer
T--Tag 3 people: Just Janna
U--Unknown fact about me: I almost drowned when I was younger
V--Vegetable you don't like: Peas
W--Worse habit: Worrying
X--Xrays: Only at the dentist
Y--Your fave food: Pizza, hands down!
Z--Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: