Monday, February 27, 2012

miscellany monday - camera shots

I was going through the pictures on my phone and thought I would share them with you since they are random.  

**I do have to say that there must be an easier way to download pictures from my phone to my computer.  I ended up emailing them to myself and then saving them to my computer.  Sigh, just when I think I'm hip when it comes to electronics.

Anyways...(or is it anyway?)

I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I do like a cup every now and then.  I am a cream and sugar girl and sometimes I pick up a flavored creamer (if it's not flavored is has to be Coffee-mate...something about regular Coffee-mate).  Rondell picked this one up for me and it is was oh-so yummy:
 This is my new favorite go-to lunch...ham & Swiss on a croissant with lettuce, mayo and Dijon mustard.  Move over Panera!
 Jamison went to her first overnight camp-in at our local science center with her Girl Scout troop and she was a tad tired the next day :)
 My new favorite snack (not all gummy worms are created equal, so when I find a good one I'm hooked)!  My mom found them in a little store that's in her building at work and I recently discovered they are also sold in the little store that is in my building at work.  Score!  
 Someone has rediscovered her MP3 player and has been jammin ever since.  We tried to see if she wanted an iPod touch but she declined.  Caleb, however, chimed in that he would like one...total opposites those kids.
 We battled sickness last week and into the weekend...first I got a nasty cold and stayed home from work on Thursday.  Then Jamison woke up Friday with pink eye:
 Because of those two things I was using a lot of these:
 But somehow my little man still got sick and ended up here:
His breathing was extremely labored late Saturday night and Rondell had to take him to the ER for a higher does of steroids and breathing treatments.  All of his tests came back clear...his cold kicked his asthma into high gear...quickly.  They were able to get his breathing to slow down and he was able to come home.
He has spent much of the weekend behind this and trying to relax as only Caleb knows how.

How's that for random?  Happy Monday Friends.


Hop over to Carissa's to share the randoms of your life!  You'll be glad you did (and so will I).

7 comments:

Kelli W said...

Poor Caleb! I hope he is feeling much better now! And poor Jamison too...her eyes look terrible! You have had a fun week huh?!? I LOVE gummy worms too and you are so right about them not all being created equal:)

Tonya said...

I have to do that with my pictures too. Send them to my email then download on computer...so I understand.

I hope your little ones are feeling better.

amy said...

I'm hungry, that lunch looks scrumptious but I don't really care for the gummy worms... maybe it's because I've never tried the 'good' ones. Hmmm.
Is this the MP3 player that was lost??
Prayers for your health this week, friend.
xoxo

paige said...

sorry your little man had an asthma flare up & sweet girl had pink eye.
move over panera indeed!
can you charge your phone via your computer? if so you can upload them that way...

have a great week kelli
xo

Sarah said...

Yuck, pink eye's no fun and your poor guy having to go to the hospital! Hope you are all healthy again soon.

Carrie said...

I LOVE a little bit of coffee with my creamer, ha! That's what Dan says, because I don't really like coffee but I put lots of flavored creamers in it! I've had the gingerbread flavor too, yum! ;-)
Poor kiddos :-( No fun seeing them sick, but hope things are better now! Alex is like Caleb, he asks for an iPad every year for Christmas, ha!
I'm not sure how it works if you don't have an iPhone, but Alex installed iCloud on my laptop and all my iPod pics automatically stream to my laptop when I turn it on...they just show up! It's amazing! :-)

Rach said...

Oh my stars! Poor Caleb! Poor Mommy and Daddy!! How terrifying!

I enjoyed the random photos. Sometimes those are the most fun. :o) Do you remember when you had film cameras and you were SOOOO careful with each photo you took because you didn't want to waste film? Oh, and the cost of developing the prints. Man. Times have changed, no? I snap pix all the time with my phone. Totally random stuff (sun catchers, Beanie with a whoopie cushion, my dinner, you name it) that can better document my day than mere words.

Oh, and that lunch? Yeah, it looks awesome! :o)