1. I love the Christmas Season...like could listen to Christmas music all year long kind of love. I just love the warmth and the family togetherness that the season brings. It, of course, is so much more than that, but that's a post for another day. I do try and save our festivities until after Thanksgiving, but the other night we decided to pull out How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Jamison has the book so she decided to read along.
2. So...who's into Twilight? I saw Breaking Dawn Part I on Saturday and it was really good. I tried to finish the book before seeing the movie, but I was not successful. Luckily this was only Part I so I am not too far behind. Did you see it?
3. This is totally random...why is it that I can only use McDonald's ketchup when I eat McDonald's fries?
4. I talked last week about the things I need to do for Thanksgiving. I got a few things done over the weekend, like cleaning out the fridge, making the detailed shopping list & organizing my containers. Tomorrow I'll go over my list and revise it...I love a good list you know :)
5. My brother Evan was in town for a party and yesterday he stopped by to see us. My kids love him and he loves them just the same. He also got to meet a few of my friends and I am always impressed by how personable he is. I just love this guy :)
Stop by Carissa's and share your random!