1. Did you all have a good weekend? I did, but forgot my camera for each event...sigh. Jamison ice skated for the first time this weekend at a birthday party. Initially she was scared and actually got off the ice and took off the skates. But minutes later she decided she was going to try again...I was SO proud of her. She made it all the way around the rink (holding on for dear life) and she was really excited. She was an inspiration to me to get back out there and try...even if it's hard.
2. Are any of you Blogger bloggers using the new interface? I have tried to use it a few times and can't quite figure it out. I usually read blogs from my dashboard and for some reason I can't seem to figure out how to scroll down to see all of the blogs that I follow like I can on the current dashboard. If you have any tips feel free to pass them along.
3. I love a full moon...it is so captivating. I was able to capture last week's full moon with my camera.
4. This is on my Christmas list this year...I have always wanted it and can't believe I do not have it.
5. Look what I got to play with over the weekend:
My new Erin Condren planner arrived last week and I could not be happier. I was actually able to get it for only $20 because Plum District was having a special where you bought a $50 voucher for only $25...and because it was my first purchase I got an additional $5 off...SCORE!
I got a chance to transfer a lot of my plans from the old planner into the new planner. I was in my happy place.
I like the new tabs so far (even though I have heard that they are not as sturdy as people would like).
I also like this new feature of a notes page at the beginning of each month. I have started planning my Thanksgiving dinner on November's page.
This back page is something that I'm really excited about. The one thing missing for me from this planner was an extended calendar view...and now it's included!
Well I am off to work on my To Do list :)
Join sweet Carissa & tell us your randoms.