Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Ten on Ten...9-10-11 :)

 ten on ten button

I am very excited to be able to participate in Ten on Ten this month.  Welcome to my Saturday:

9ish...a low-key breakfast.  One child likes milk and one child likes dry cereal.  Don't worry...I did not cry over the spilled milk :)
10ish...time to get the kids cleaned up, dressed and ready for the day (& me too!)
11ish...ready to head out on our errands.  I have always wanted to take a picture like this.  It did not turn out quite as I thought it would...too bright outside my window and there is a strange glare in my rearview mirror.
12ish...stopping at the Verizon store because my phone is not charging properly.  A new one will be shipped to me next week.
1ish...I treated the kids to Wendy's for lunch.  For some reason I find it adorable that Jamison now orders a cheeseburger instead of chicken nuggets.
2ish...time to take a quick snooze.  We are couch nappers :)
3ish...I awake from my slumber to this man coming home.  He had to work at OSU to get ready for the new quarter.
4ish...this little lady and I had a date to watch a praise dance performance.
5ish/6ish...watching my co-worker Tracee (she's on the left) praise God through dance.  It was a really good program with dancers of all ages.
7ish...second to last duty of the day (I also had some laundry waiting for me to fold) before I relax for the day.

Till next time Friends :)

11 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome pictures!!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

7ish doesn't look quite as much fun as 9ish-6ish ;) I love the idea of couch napping. How can I get the rest of my family to go for this? :)

Mommy Minded said...

GREAT Pictures!

amy said...

I love the blue, orange and yellow in your bath. How bright and cheery. :)
I am terrible at taking mirror pics. I think you did great.
My dishes from yesterday are waiting for me this morn. I was t-i-r-e-d last night. I probably should have taken a little couch nap. ;) (love couch nap time)

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Couch naps are the BEST! Looked like you had a nice Saturday!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Except for the dishes, :)
It looks like you had a great day!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Except for the dishes, :)
It looks like you had a great day!!!

Kelli W said...

What a fun day Kelli! I love the rearview mirror picture! And yuck to the dishes...my sink looks like that right now and I am totally avoiding it!

Brooke said...

What a lovely 10!!!!!

Dmarie said...

ooh, thanks for sharing! I enjoyed your pics and seeing your beautiful family. but your dishes remind me of something I should be doing other than being on the computer! ;)

Mark and Ashlie said...

Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment. I too find it cute when my 3 year olds order hamburgers instead of the nuggets!