* I want to try some new cards layouts and put some cards together (and if you want to order some just email me). I ordered some more card stock and it should be here this week and then I can dive into some fun stamping.
* My lovely friend Lyndsey is going to help me take pictures of my cards so that I can get my etsy shop up and running. I need to come up with some fun descriptions for the cards that will be catchy enough for people to want to buy them.
* I'm going to make two new recipes... Stromboli (inspired by my Kate) and mini meatball sandwiches. Click on "Kate" to see her recipe and I'll be sure to share the meatball recipe with you later.
* I'd like to organize my crafting bookshelf...it's a little out of control. Ooh, I think this means I may need to add a trip to The Container Store to my plans.
* I'd like to take the kids to our local waterpark.
* I plan on taking pictures of my new cup to show you...I really love it. It keeps my water cold for a good amount of time and the sunflower is fun to look at during the day :)
* I'd like to take Jamison to see Judy Moody...she loves those books.
What are you plans?