Friday, April 1, 2011

Thanking God on Friday!



friday favorite things | finding joy

Thanking Him through all the little moments:

Strawberry milkshakes
 
Lunch with friends

The excitement in Jamison's eyes when I tell her that I will take her to the bookstore to use her gift card (thanks Kristina!)

Jamison's love for reading
 
Learning that we are able to stay in Destin for an extra night for FREE

Arranging for my "sister from another mister" Tanysha to visit us for a few days while we're in Destin (check out Vision airlines)
 
Vision airlines sale on flights...$19 each way from Atlanta to Destin

Breakfast with another "sister from another mister"
 
An ah ha Scripture moment in BSF discussion

That moment impacting me to remember that Christ experienced something we will NEVER experience (read Matthew 27:46 vs. Hebrews 13:5/Joshua 1:5)

A new pumpkin spice car jar

Rondell being off the entire weekend
 
Spring cleaning plans

Rondell's laugh
 
The Anderson's General Store

Email

...just to name a few.

10 comments:

Heart n Soul said...

wow...what a wonderful list and so colourful. Lovely Kelli.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I love "aha scripture moments"! And Woohoo for an extra night in Destin! That is worth doing a happy dance over :)

Jami said...

What a great blog! I'm impressed that you are excited about Spring cleaning. Maybe some of that will rub on me!

Unknown said...

Lots to be thankful for! Aren't those aha scripture moments such a gift?

Kim3278 said...

Maybe next week will be Bellacino's pizza:)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love that you celebrate the big AND little things - you are a girl after my own heart Kelli! And fired up to spring clean to boot? Yes! Bring it on!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Lisa

Kelly said...

What an uplifting post! I loved reading what you're thankful for :) Yay for a free night in Destin and the fact that you'll get to see your friend!

Carrie said...

yahoo...a FREE night in Destin! So fun! And that you will get to spend it with more family, yay!

Sounds like you will have a great weekend! I am dragging my feet with the spring cleaning :-( Seems like we keep making more messes besides the ones we already have in the first place!

Emily loves to read...and has started reading Nancy Drew! I always loved those as a kid too ;-)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Xazmin said...

Hi Kelli! It's been a long time!

Oh, how I've MISSED reading your uplifting posts!

What a great list of joyful things!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

GREAT LIST!!

I agree about reading. It is so awesome to develop a love of reading.

And a free night? Fabulous. And a blessing.

Thank you for linking up with friday favorites. I love how our lists overlap -- it's so awesome how we share the love! :)

Rachel