Friday, April 8, 2011

Favorite Things Friday!!!



friday favorite things | finding joy

Garden tips from a co-worker (one day I will have a garden!)

God's answer to prayer that doesn't at first look like an answer and the BAM it hits you that He is totally in control

 Pillows

Sunflowers 


Suncatchers

Colored Sharpie pens

Bibles that are written in, highlighted and worn (if you have one show me!)

Painted toe nails

Beer bread

The cool picture of took of my beer bread


The Bourne series (I could watch those movies over and over)
Hugs

Caleb wanting to sleep with Jamison
This is an older picture, but represents them sleeping together

Caleb not sleeping in our bed because he was in Jamison's bed

The fact that both kids were still asleep when I left for work (this is rare)

Calls from Rondell

Blog comments

Fridays! 

10 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Love the one where they are asleep! It makes me smile. :) And I do think we share a great deal of the same joy in life -- which I love -- as our hearts rejoice over sweet little things like children sleeping. :)

Love the sunflowers as well. Beautiful.

Thanks for linking up again, my blogging friend!

Rachel

amy said...

Your favorites are delightful! I especially love a worn Bible... I had one (a few years ago now) I just couldn't replace even after most all of the pages were falling out! Have a good weekend... :)

Janna said...

What a beautiful blog you have! I'm a first time visitor/new follower, and I found you from my friend Genn's blog, Life in the Hass House. You want used bible pics? Well, I have them...the first is when my dog somehow got to it and ate 4 chapters of Revelation: http://2cool4myminivan.blogspot.com/2010/06/apocalyptic-puppy.html, and the other is a picture of the highlighted pages with my bible study: http://2cool4myminivan.blogspot.com/2011/04/just-show-up.html.

Happy Friday to you. Nice to meetcha!

Sarah said...

I love these posts. All those little things can really add up to a lot of happiness!

Joanna said...

What a precious picture of the two of them! I can't wait to see there sweet lil faces soon!!

Love your list!

happeningsofourhome said...

Hi Kelli! Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment! Thought I'd mosey on over here & check your blog out! Love it already! Love what you said about God answering prayers & being in control. I had one of those BAM moments today! I love that our ways are not His. His are so much better!!!

Unknown said...

I bought a bunch of fresh sunflowers for the house last week and totally thought of my dear friend Kelli in Ohio when I did!

So glad to know you & that you like sunflowers so much that God brought you to my mind when I bought them- too bad you didn't live close so that you could come over & enjoy them!!

~Becca

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

"God's answer to prayer that doesn't at first look like an answer and the BAM it hits you that He is totally in control."

You are part of my life-bible-study. You are the vessel that God often uses to deliver the messages I need to hear.
I love you, my friend!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

And also, your beer bread and your precious kids are beautiful!
(Not necessarily in that order!)

The Starr Family said...

Jason Bourne... argh! My husband loves these movies! I'd settle for Ben Hur instead :)