Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kelli's Krafts - Sending Christmas Joy

I wanted to show you the cards that I sent out for Christmas.  I will say that I will start earlier next year so I'm not crunched for time. This year I copied the idea from my friend Rachael and made a few different styles.  I liked having some variety this year and will probably always make a few different styles each year.  Here are the few that I came up with (and I also made the cards that I posted about here):





I used my Candy Cane DSP, Real Red cardstock, Garden Green cardstock, Paisley Prints stamp set, Christmas Greetings stamp set and a retired set for all of my cards.  Some of the cards were very simple and a few took a little more cutting...but all worth it :)


4 comments:

Rach said...

These are all VERY cute cards! :o) I LOVE the Candy Cane DSP and have been kicking myself for not purchasing any...

I too like doing more than one design--it saves on burn-out. ;o)

Angie said...

I loved getting a Christmas card from you and your family. IT was just beautiful! All the designs are nice!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I loved my card! Beautiful! And I loved the precious picture, which is on my fridge at the moment, actually.
xoxo

Kelli W said...

Those are all so cute! I got the Christmas tree one and loved it! I think the last one is SUPER cute too...I think it's the ribbon:)