Thursday, May 6, 2010

Take Us Out To The Ballgame

This past Friday we went to cheer on one of Jamison's first grade teachers (and eat hot dogs for a dime!). Mr. Boulware recently started coaching the local high school's baseball team. Jamison is not in his class but the three teachers work very closely together and basically interact with all of the students.

The cheering section getting ready!

Jamison helping to hold up one of the many signs the kids made to cheer him on.

Caleb cared more about throwing the dirt through the fence.

Mr. Boulware in action.

More cheering...they were all so adorable and so excited.

Mr. Boulware made a star appearance to see his biggest fans.

This was the score when we left...Go Wolves!

8 comments:

Kelli W said...

What a fun time! And really, who can pass up hot dogs for a dime:)

Joanna said...

I think I read hot dogs for a dime, like 5 times, just to make sure that I read that right!

Looks like the kids had a great time.

carissa said...

how fun!!! seriously, the hot dogs... what a steal of a deal!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was the sweetest thing. I love that they made signs to cheer them on. Cute. Great price on the dogs. Wow

Brittany said...

Woo, woo! Go Kilbourne! :)My little sibs go there, so I have to be a fan! ;)

Carrie said...

What a great time! I love the kids cheering section, how cute :) Mmmm...ball game hot dogs are the best! They were grilling them at baseball practice the other night and I wanted one so bad! :) I'm gonnan get one next time, though! Glad you all had a great time :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

What a fun evening!
I bet the kids will remember doing that forever!!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

"Caleb cared more about throwing the dirt through the fence."

Kelli, I cannot help it... I love him!!!! Love.
:)