Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All Things Loved in January

I can't believe January is over...where did it go?

1. I enjoyed trying new recipes...like potato soup. This is definitely something I will make again (and again).

2. Catching up on these shows. While I'm still VERY disappointed in how Private Practice is representing Postpartum Depression, other parts are pretty good and it was nice to be updated on Grey's...I love my dramas!


3. Finalizing my word of the year.

4. My baby boy turning THREE!

5. Reading through the book of Genesis...who knew the Old Testament could be so interesting. There are so many parallels to Christ...it's amazing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

now i think i want potato soup for dinner (^_-)

Joanna said...

I can't believe January is over! It seems like only last week we were celebrating New Years.

That potato soup looks yummy!

I haven't seen any of Private Practice or Grays this season. I just can't find the time to sit down and catch it.

Love reading the Bible, I just don't do it nearly as much as I should. I should make an appt with my Bible daily for at least 15 mins. I could read a lot in 15 mins time. I think I'll start doing that.

Kelli W said...

January seemed to go by really quickly for some reason...and I don't remember most of what happened either! Your potato soup looks so yummy, and Caleb looks so cute on his birthday:)

Katie said...

I didn't realize your "baby" is three! I thought he looked older and more mature than that. Happy belated birthday to him.