Monday, December 22, 2008

Sweethearts

Ok, so I'm so excited to say...Evan has a girlfriend! And I don't mean it like he's a dud and couldn't get a girlfriend because he is SO a catch, but he has been wise in when to say someone is his girlfriend. Well, he told me recently that a young lady that I met while we were in Cleveland is now his girlfriend. And here she is (she is the one on the right):

Her name is Brittany and she is as cute as a button (why is that an expression...anyways). She is a sweetheart and I can tell that she is as smart as she is sweet. She has the most beautiful red hair too. I'm so happy for my bro because he is a great guy and deserves a great gal. :)

2 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh, how cute! They are BOTH adorable. Young love...so great!
Carrie

Ms. Tee said...

Awww, she's very cute & he is, too! How sweet :)