Tuesday, December 23, 2008

7 Things

I was tagged by reading and commenting on this blog. These are always fun to read so I'm playing along!

The Rules:*Link to the person who tagged you.*Share 7 random/weird facts about you.*Tag 7 people at the end of the post, and include links to their blogs.

1. I have a thing about colored pens. I can't just write in black or blue, I have pens in all sorts of colors and I use them all.
2. My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day. I try and buy small, thoughtful gifts for all of my loved ones. Caleb was also due on Valentine's Day!
3. My food can't touch...well some can but other's can't. I almost always have to have my vegetables in a separate bowl. Makes for a lot of dishes.
4. Speaking of dishes...I love doing the dishes.
5. When I was younger I was involved in almost every activity...tap, ballet, swimming, gymnastics, karate (I have a yellow belt!), volleyball, violin, art, basketball...you name it!
6. I love tote bags. I always carry one with me to work...it has my planner, notebooks, pens (of course) and my To Do stuff. I feel weird without it.
7. I love picture frames. If I didn't have a thing about clutter I'd have them all over my house.

I tag anyone who wants to participate.

1 comment:

just jamie said...

Ooh colored pens, picture frames, and tote bags. I'm digging your style!