Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A-Tisket, A-Tasket

...look at all my baskets!

I am on a quest to be more organized (have I mentioned that before, **wink). I also have a love for baskets so I thought "how fun to put the two together." Some of these I've had but I got new ones from Garden Ridge when it was having a sale recently.

This little guy is around in the winter. He sits on the table in my entryway.

This is one of my new baskets. It now houses my Bible and some of our Bible studies.

This basket is the one the used to be on top of the fridge and now sits on the counter to hold mail and other little things.

(Sorry for the bad quality picture...maybe this is why I need a new camera, hint, hint...) This is new too and I'm using it to keep extra tissue in our 1/2 bath.
These are more new baskets that need new homes. I'm sure that won't be a problem. Maybe they can help me solve this problem:

Do you like baskets?

5 comments:

schwadette said...

i love all your baskets! i've never been to garden ridge... is it worth the drive?

Ms. Tee said...

Yes, I really like to use baskets, too. I love all of yours! :) I keep hearing about Garden Ridge, but have never been. Maybe that's a good thing?! lol

Betsy said...

Gotta love your organizing...I have been on a kick too. Looks great and you have some really pretty baskets.

Ruth Ann said...

Great baskets! I like how you use them. I'm glad to be back blogging again! I really missed reading your blog! Have a great night!
-Ruth Ann

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love baskets! I could put one in every nick and crany (is that right?)..anyhow I love them!
-sandy toe