Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Baby is Going to Kindergarten!



I can't believe it but Jamison is going to Kindergarten in the fall. She has come such a long way since we enrolled her at Sutter Park preschool for special needs with her speech and socialization and behavior. Now, she talks non-stop, can read an entire book and plays very well with everyone.
Yesterday, Rondell, Jamison and I went to her new school for her Kindergarten assessment. Jamison walked into the room with her hands covering her ears. But once one of the teachers knelt down in front of her to talk to her she was fine. Rondell and I left the room with the other parents there and left the kids to play and to be observed. An hour later we picked her up from the room and I could tell that she had opened up. She told the teachers about her family, and her new sun glasses and even impressed them with her gymnastic moves (that she learned well over a year ago!). I can't even express how much I'm impressed with my little girl and how far she has come.
Good Job Jamison!!

No comments: