Thursday, April 17, 2008

Destin Here We Come!

The countdown has begun for our trip to Destin, Florida. My mom, Rondell, the kids and I are leaving on May 9 and headed south for a week-long vacation. We rented a condo that was referred to us by our friends Andy and Jodie (hi Jodie!). This will be our first vacation as a family and we can hardly wait.

I signed up to swim with a dolphin at this place. This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time and I'm taking the plunge (literally) with a friendly mammal. It will be an hour and 15 minute interaction that is supposed to include a kiss (not too sure about that, I mean we would have just met). There will be lots and lots of pictures (which reminds me that I may need a larger memory card).

If I was more blog savvy I would download a countdown onto my blog...hmm...maybe I should do some research on that!

No comments: