1. I am beyond thankful for God, who is all-knowing, sovereign, everlasting, loving, faithful...and the list goes on. Without Him I would be lost in this world.
2. My husband. He's so patient with me and he is the calm when I'm running around like a crazy woman. He is my comfort.
3. My children. Those two kiddoes are my joy and I can't imagine life without them...their hugs and kisses, stories, snuggles, laughter...they are a blessing.
4. My friends. I have friends that I've known since 3rd grade, friends that I've worked with for 10 years, friends that I've cried with in Small Group and new friends that I've discovered through blogging. I wouldn't trade these people for anything.
5. My job. Let's be real...there are so many individuals out there who are losing their jobs. While I would love to stay at home with my children, that is not in the financial cards right now and I am grateful that I have a job to come to everyday.
6. My church. I love my church and I have always felt like it's home for me.
7. My parents...all of them. This network of people have guided me to become the person that I am today. They have been there for me in rough times and in joyful times.
8. Blogging. I have learned, cried, laughed, been amazed by God...all through blogging. This is a great outlet for me and I'm thankful that I was introduced to it (Hi Janna!).
9. Spring/Summer...Spring is here and Summer is not far behind. I can't wait to get outside, plant, play and enjoy.
10. Aunt Roni. She is truly an answer to prayer. She balances my life and is the closest thing to me staying at home. She loves my children unconditionally and I couldn't ask for anything more.
What are you thankful for?