Wednesday, March 26, 2008

They Grow Too Fast...(Brag Alert!)

My babies are growing way too fast!
Caleb: He is walking so well these days. We have the hardest time keeping him off of the stairs though. He 'talks' to us and is really showing his personality, to the point where I think (know) that we'll have to watch out for this one. He definitely has a temper but at least it is short-lived. I just felt today and he has two molars that have started to pop through. I think he will really love the outdoors as he has started to get a little taste of what it is like. I guess I'll have to get the hose ready for that day when he discovers the mud puddle.
I can't believe this picture...he looks like such a big boy!

Jamison: She got into full-day Kindergarten. That is truly an answered prayer. We really believe that she will fully benefit from being in school all day so that the teacher can really work with her and take the time that Jamison needs. Soon she'll be going through an evaluation to be exited from Special Needs Services. When we entered her into her preschool 1 1/2 years ago I would have never thought she would be where she is now. The girl can read an ENTIRE BOOK!!! I'm so proud of how far she's come and how hard she's work (along with everyone!).
She is really into princess everything and wants to be Sleeping Beauty for her birthday.

So, I just thought I'd share the happenings to the Davis not-so-babies!

No comments: