Hello Friends & Happy Monday! I'm here again to join Carissa and share some random tidbits :)
* I have decided that I need my weekends to be three days instead of two...one day to play, one day to be productive & one day of rest. Anybody with me?
* Over the weekend I tried to do Ten on Ten, but as the day went on I realized that I missed two hours. I am a little bummed about it because I love doing it, but another Ten on Ten will come along or maybe I'll just do a day in the life post one day.
* This picture does represent part of my day on the 10th...I am getting rid of my Android phone. I have had serious problems with these phones and have had to replace it 4 different times with various versions. I finally called Verizon customer service, explained my story and asked for an early upgrade. The supervisor approved the request and my iPhone is one the way. I know the iPhone is more reliable and it is probably what I should have gotten in the first place. Lesson learned.
* Once again our house was invaded by cookies (this is Jamison last year before sorting all of her orders). This year we had even more cookies because I am the Cookie Mom for the troop and had to pick up everyone's orders and sort them. Luckily Rondell, Jamison, and another GS mom & her daughter helped me sort all of the orders for the other girls...I couldn't have done it without them.
Now most of the cookies are gone and our house is somewhat back in order!
* I went to a Pampered Chef party over the weekend and had a good time (we made a chocolate/raspberry cake with chocolate sauce & raspberries and it was SO good...and I'm not even a big chocolate fan). One of my neighbors was the hostess.
We have had two new couples move onto our street recently and it has been fun getting to know them better. They both have kids who are about Caleb's age so we've had a few play dates recently...along with my immediate neighbor who has kids the exact same age as my kids.
One funny thing that makes me giggle is the fact that all 4 of us moms are all left-handed...crazy :)
* The temps are supposed to be unseasonably warm this week and I plan to get out there and enjoy!
What are you up to this week?