Monday, November 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - November 9, 2009


For today...

Outside my window...
overcast. It is supposed to get up to 70 today.

I am thinking...about the cards I need to make for my sister, brother and Marja's parents.

I am thankful for...a great birthday weekend.

I am reading...still nothing. This is unusual for me. I really need to sit down and figure out what to read next. I miss reading in the evenings.

I am hoping...that I get all of my errands run this week.

On my mind...finalizing my Christmas card design.

From the kitchen...leftovers from the party.

Around the house...still trying to work on some organization projects. My next tackle is the hall closet.

One of my favorite things...birthday wishes...thank you all! My grandfather called too to sing to me.

A few plans for the rest of the week...clean my room (it's a disaster), work on some cards, go to a pizza party with my BSF group, and tackle the always-growing To Do list.

What about you? Share here.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I was just thinking I needed to clean up my room too...it's a disaster after my weeekend away! And Happy Birthday!!

Kelli W said...

My To Do list always seems to get longer and longer...even when I get things done! I hope you had a great birthday!

Miller Racing Family said...

I totally agree about the to do list. Does it not seem like it grows faster than we can mark things off. We got to check a lot of things off the honey do list this weekend, so I am very thankful for that.
Have a great Monday!

Unknown said...

I just finished The Help by Kathyrn Stockett. It was wonderful!!!

~Becca

Carrie said...

Unfortunately our bedroom is always a pit! I hate it, but it just doesn't get put at the top of the list! it's the last place I go at night and just crash...and of course, Emily still gets up at night and comes into our bed and brings everything with her! As much as we try to keep her out, I know I will miss it someday :(

Sounds like you have a great week planned and your trusty list ready! I'm sure you will get a lot accomplished!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Can't wait to see the cards you are going to make. So fun! Have a great week this week. Good luck with your closet organizing!

XOOX
Jen

Kelli said...

Are there any websites that have inspired your Christmas card design? I've been inspired by you to make mine this year as well. =)

Glad you had a happy birthday.

dtbrents said...

We are a BSF family also. I hope you are learning a lot. I can't believe it's nearly Thanksgiving. Time flies. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I love leftovers from parties. I usually get the nuts. Have a great week. Doylene