Well Friends...another week, another incomplete list...sigh. I will say that we had something almost every night/day last week. I'm looking forward in my calendar and I don't see anything that will get in the way of finally having a completed list. No time to wallow...time to get busy. Here's the run down:
1. Clean around bed and nightstand...FAIL! What is it with this item? I did recently read this post and it got me more inspired.
2. Clean under sink of 1/2 bath...FAIL!
3. Make some cards for a few people I'm thinking about...DONE. The whole reason I started making cards is to send them just because, to give someone a little joy. I had gotten away from that a little bit so my plan is to start doing that more often. There were two ladies that were on my heart this week so I decided to send them a little joy.
4. Clean out fridge...DONE! I love a clean refrigerator. I washed out each bin and shelf and wiped down the inside of the fridge and freezer...much better.
5. Celebrate Jamison...DONE! She had a great time yesterday. We started the day by letting her have Toaster Strudel for breakfast and we gave her a card and the new Alicia Keys CD (that we jammed to on the way to the sitter). In the evening she and Rondell made cupcakes and then family came over for dinner and she opened gifts. We also give her a new bike! After dinner she had a few friends over for cupcakes. It was a nice way to celebrate my special girl.
She fell asleep last night in 2.5 seconds :)
This Week's To Do List
1. Clean around bed and night stand.
2. Clean under sink in 1/2 bath.
3. Put out Fall decorations (I can't believe it's almost October and I haven't done this).
4. Make this dessert recipe.
5. Have a date with Rondell...it's been too long.